Posted by : Unknown Monday, December 23, 2013


Noviar Riadi Saputra
My name is Noviar Riadi Saputra,  You can call me Noviar
I live on Bangkabelitung, Indonesia. I love to Share and making friends, I will tell you about Computer, Internet, and Anime, and all good info that you need.

You can contact me :
Via Email        > noviarriadi@gmail.com
Via Facebook > Noviar Riadi Saputra Putra
Via Twitter      > @NoviarRiadi
Muhammad Abdul Fadhiil Islamudin
My name is Muhammad Abdul Fadhiil Islamuddin , you can call me Eu
I live on Pangkalpinang, Indonesia and born in Bandar jaya, Indonesia.
just love my self and never hate my self , i want to share about anime :D


you can contact me :

email > eucario.k@gmail.com
facebook > Fadil Islamuddin
Phone number > 085609909565


    Leave a Reply

    Leave a Reply

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

    Powered by Blogger.
    Load Counter

    Popular Post

    Labels

    About Us

    - Copyright © 2013 メ Welkom Para Tamfan メ -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -